Infertility Support Group Blog: St. Louis

What do we do in Infertility Support Group? Well, we talk, we laugh, we SUPPORT. Sometimes we just sit and chat, sometimes we eat at a fun restaurant, sometimes we catch a movie, sometimes we go to Walgreen's en masse to help our newest member find the appropriate supplies...lol. Often we share Dr. information, insurance information, adoption information, natural remedy information, helpful articles and scriptures. The most fascinating thing I have found about the support group is that I didn't know I needed it until I had it, and my sisters and friends poured solace into wounded places I didn't know I was harboring.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Next Meeting Thursday August 23rd 7 PM!

The next meeting will be Thursday August 23rd at 7 PM! We are slowly growing our Infertility Support Group and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in person! Speaking of which, the term 'infertility support group' is quite a mouthful! Eight syllables! Nicknames or other ideas anyone? My default reference is turning into 'ISG' - which is kinda boring, but gets the job done.


For lack of additional input, I'm still picking the locations as well (please feel free to voice if you would prefer to meet at someone's home versus a restaurant...we've met at my home a couple times in St. Ann -but a) it's not super-central and b) it currently looks like a hurricane went through - post my being gone the last 3 weeks.

Ergo...

Red Robin on Manchester! Yay for yummy lemonades, bottomless fries and burgers too big to fit your mouth around. Feel free to eat at home and come just to chat... it's probably the healthier thing to do. :)

Red Robin
13001 Manchester Road, Des Peres, MO
314 - 821-6400

If you don't know what we look like we will probably be holed up in a corner booth - but shoot me an RSVP and we will make sure someone waits up front for the newcomers! They might be holding a sign that says ISG... 

No comments:

Post a Comment