Infertility Support Group Blog: St. Louis

What do we do in Infertility Support Group? Well, we talk, we laugh, we SUPPORT. Sometimes we just sit and chat, sometimes we eat at a fun restaurant, sometimes we catch a movie, sometimes we go to Walgreen's en masse to help our newest member find the appropriate supplies...lol. Often we share Dr. information, insurance information, adoption information, natural remedy information, helpful articles and scriptures. The most fascinating thing I have found about the support group is that I didn't know I needed it until I had it, and my sisters and friends poured solace into wounded places I didn't know I was harboring.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Meeting Time and Place for October 10th!

Hey gals, this is just a reminder (although hopefully you've been getting the information thru RS as well) that tomorrow is our next Infertility Support Group meeting, with special guest speaker Devin Mears from LDS Social Services all about the ins and outs (and paperwork!) of adoption! We hope you can join us!

Sorry about the late update with time and location on this blog, I've been out of town more this past month than usual!

Location: Chapel Overflow: Frontenac Ward Building
Time: 7 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment