Infertility Support Group Blog: St. Louis

What do we do in Infertility Support Group? Well, we talk, we laugh, we SUPPORT. Sometimes we just sit and chat, sometimes we eat at a fun restaurant, sometimes we catch a movie, sometimes we go to Walgreen's en masse to help our newest member find the appropriate supplies...lol. Often we share Dr. information, insurance information, adoption information, natural remedy information, helpful articles and scriptures. The most fascinating thing I have found about the support group is that I didn't know I needed it until I had it, and my sisters and friends poured solace into wounded places I didn't know I was harboring.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Meeting Time and Location for September 12th!

Hello folks! Because things are a little crazy with the construction at the Frontenac building, we will be having the September 12th ISG meeting at my home at 7PM. Please send me an email or request the address via comment. Jenny Shelley will be our guest speaker (see the previous post for information on her topic).


No comments:

Post a Comment